Feb 5, 2013

The time I took a step off the ledge and just kept running...

 
GUYS! I got the phone call. THE phone call.
Which means I put in my two weeks notice at 7:57 AM this morning.
I think it's the first time I've ever almost cried about quitting a job.
But I LOVE my job, my co-workers, and my boss.
It's been the most perfect, awarding experience.
But I know where I want to be and this new opportunity will get me there.
My boss was very gracious and understanding.
I, however, am a nervous hot mess if I ever saw one!
Of all the things I struggle with change is the worst.
But if you never allow yourself to make changes,
you will never improve.
You will never move forward.
And as scary as it all may be,
it's even more exciting.
 
So, here's to this new adventure in this crazy wild ride I call life!

2 comments:

elle rae-marie said...

I just started reading, so I am afraid I don't know what THE call pertains too but congrats! Sometimes you just have to jump :)You will do great. Keep on smiling!

Jessica said...

1. That photo is awesome.
2. Congrats!

:) Jessica