Nov 16, 2012

Welcome! I love you already!

My adorable sister & I during her senior shoot with Meg White Photography!
 
 


Welcome, Gorgeous Friends!
Wow! You have no idea how happy I am to be saying that!
This is my blog. It's already like my baby. I'm completely obsessed. I don't think I've thought about anything else for months now. I know I sure haven't for the past week.
 
To start, let's give a HUGE thanks to Adorability Designs for doing the design for my blog. I'm sure when I went to her with only the idea that I wanted "leopard print and roses" and no real examples, she had to think I was off my rocker. But we've worked together for the past week and ta da! It's more amazing than I ever could have dreamed. Seriously. If you are a new blogger, you HAVE to check her out. She walked me through the entire process and put up with my crazy OCD (she'd send me 3 designs and instead of picking one, I'd combine bits of all three. Being a perfectionist and indecisive can be so difficult sometimes)! Oh, and it didnt cost me an arm and a leg! I'm smitten with her, I think. I just can't get over it. She must be psychic.
 
So- what's to come?
 
Well, this blog is my story. It's my journey through life and all the little life lessons I stumble upon along the way. It's everything. Funny tidbits, what I'm thinking, what I'm feeling. This is my place to be me. Hopefully through that you can learn something about you and be inspired to be yourself in whatever outlet you feel appropriate- because YOU are fantastic exactly as you are.
 
Yeah, I get sappy. I apologize in advance.
 
So, starting next week- the blogging fun begins with DAILY posts. To kick it off, I thought I would do Cherishing Hopes And Dream's 30 Things Challenge. Each day she lists a new topic for me to write about. Since each day of the challenge I mainly write about myself- what makes me tick, my loves, my insecurities, and my fears- I felt like it was a fantastic way to fully introduce you to ME! (While getting me used to blogging every day!)
 
In the long run, this blog will be filled mainly with stories, thoughts, and hopefully inspiration. I'm a complete bookworm so there will be book reviews as well (we'll keep them in a seperate area for all you non-bookworms).  It's kind of a just a big collage of fun and optimism.
 
Basically, I hope you love it because I so look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.
 
Let the adventure begin!

No comments: