Dec 28, 2012

Day 21: Superpowers/ My first ever GUEST POST!


Hello, gorgeous friends! I was planning on skipping this post- "If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?" but since I have not posted much this week, I'm going to do a nice short little half post!

But, if you are really needing a nice little fix of A Little Serendipity, I just wrote my first EVER guest post for Kim over at a The Simplicity of Being Curious and I had the greatest time writing it! I don't know when it will be up but if you follow me on Facebook, I'll be sure to let you know. Expect lots of happy excited screams!

As for my super power, if I could have any power I always thought it'd be so handy to be able to read minds under the condition that I could control it enough to turn it off when I needed to! Seriously, I can usually pick up on someones mood or "energy" but sometimes when it comes to reading people I can be so dense! I think being able to read minds would keep me out of sticky situations.

As fun as the 30 Things Challenge has been- maybe 30 days was just too long. I'm ready to focus on some different stuff and writing that guest post made me really excited for when the challenge is over and I can go back to setting my own topics! (Not that I've stuck with the challenge that well, let's be honest here!)

I am so excited about the future of A Little Serendipity! A huge thanks goes out to Kim for letting me writing a post for her blog! I had the greatest time! If you want a good read, go check out her blog by clicking the button below! Thanks guys!


KimberlyErskine
Seriously, though. Is she not just the cutest?!

Also, Christmas is over and we're rushing fast into the new year. Have you given any thoughts to your resolutions yet? I think I'm going to sit down and write mine out here very soon. Maybe that'll be my post for tomorrow! Here's one I'm thinking- travel. I'm craving a good adventure right about now. How about you?


<3


1 comment:

Kimberly Erskine said...

It's up on the blog and I'll feature it on my Facebook page as well :)
Please let me know if there's anything about it you don't like. The images with the html came in a little funky, so I just went with it and replaced it with a few from your blog. Love the post, btw!